Saturday, November 6, 2010

MOVING DAY!!!  Liz and I moved into our sweet little apartment.  Due to the excessive central heating set up here in UB we have nick named our place the hot house…we need to walk around in shorts and t-shirts inside its ridiculous!  Feels soooooo great to unpack my suitcase.  Liz is also an AYAD and will be working as a physio at a kindergarten for children with special needs.  Will post some apartment photos soon!  

I’m ready to unveil the magic that is a star baby…



The kids here look so awesome in their winter outfits.  Mongolians know how to dress that’s for sure.  Fashion here is great.  I was told that I wouldn’t be able to find any clothes etc here but that is totally not the case.  The markets and department stores have everything and anything you could want.  Getting back to star babies…they melt your heart.  I love the floppy star babies…the little kids that have fallen asleep in their winter gear while their parents are holding them.  Bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment