Friday, November 12, 2010

Lazy friday & bowl-a-rama


The outside of our apartment building...My bedroom is top left.  Not really Aussie standards but loving it all the same.  Will put some inside photos up soon once Liz and I have added some flair to the inside.  Position wise our apartment is like living on Chapel St in Melbourne.  Full of cafes and little shops...Chapel st Mongolian style that is.  We love it...feels like home for sure.  I feel like I've been here a lot longer than 2 weeks.

Friday night = bowl-a-rama.  A massive entourage hit the UB ten pin bowling centre.  Super fun besides Karina almost breaking her leg.  Yep bowling is a dangerous sport you know!

2 comments:

  1. Breaking is a little dramatic! Although I agree that the dangers associated with ten pin bowling are not highlighted often enough! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did say almost :) You did it with pure style also I might add

    ReplyDelete