Friday, November 5, 2010

First walk home in the snow...

First night out in UB!  Dinner in one of the V.I.P rooms at the micro brewery.  Then a hop skip and a jump to a club called riversounds.  It was an unreal night.  Lots of vodka and lots of out of control crazy dance floor action.  To top it off as we left the club it was SNOWING!!  It was unbelievable.  I couldn’t believe how excited I was.  Liz, Ben, Karina and I walked home together and took over an hour to walk the normal fifteen minute trip as we took a million photos and had fun skating through the streets.  The night ended at the hotel with a bit of stacks on action in the hallway and a few running wall chest bumps.  Loving life...


Em, Liz, Karina and I @ riversounds




Liz, Waz and I cutting it up!


Ben, Liz, Karina and I ecstatic over our first snow since we arrived!


dancing in the square

No comments:

Post a Comment