Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I kill you already...you wrong...wrong...I kill you...

Went to a kick boxing session with a private trainer tonight.  It was awesome but my trainer Alkhaa wont let me keep my Muay Thai technique.  He's trained in Muay Thai before but I learnt quickly it has to be his way!  He's hilarious..."Muay Thai lazy...slowly slowly...BAM...I kill you (as he kicks me in the head) before you even know it...Muay Thai relax relax...WRONG...you wrong...I kill you already...kick boxing better."

In pain already...had the shakes over dinner but loved every minute of it.  Feels good to get back into it...Have trained in 30 degrees in Thailand and will be training in -30 degrees over winter!  Made me miss Thailand a little bit while training with Alkhaa...big love to my Thai peeps xxx

Boys break dancing out the front of the Louis Vuitton store
  

No comments:

Post a Comment