Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Apartment...tick!

APARTMENT SORTED...now just need to move in over the weekend.  Wait to you see the photos...lovely Russian-esque tack.  It's wonderful.  Nice chunky velvet furniture and a courtyard to roller blade with Mongolian star babies...what more could you ask for?  What are star babies I hear you ask...I will keep you in suspense but  when I fill you in on the wonder that is a star baby you will explode with shear happiness and joy when you see them.

Random shots around UB...





2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the apartment - kitsch central I hope! The city looks stark, industrial, interesting!

    I had a phone interview yesterday for AYAD in Tibet... but no idea if I can accept it now. Conflicting priorities, will have to wait till December 1 for an email offer and see what's in store for my future. Perhaps we'll be neighbours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate! Well if you end up in Tibet you will definitely be having a visitor! It's great having options huh! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete