Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...

Yep it's cold...I thought it was cold before but I was wrong.  I'll probably be wrong again in a months time when I'll be saying..."woah I thought it was cold in December."  I'm thinking I may need to look at wearing some animal friends as I'm already wearing too many layers.  Although there is always this option...

I think I could work it.  I already get stared at on a daily basis so why not give people something to really look at?  

One benefit of this less than desirable weather is all the boys wearing cashmere.  I'm happy to live in the coldest capital in the world if it means seeing boys rocking their cashmere threads.

Here is what three silly girls look like after being unable to find a taxi and therefore having to walk for forty five minutes home in the dark thinking it would be fun to shop at Narantuul aka the coldest place in UB on a -35 degree day...

ice ice baby



No comments:

Post a Comment