Saturday, December 25, 2010

A mongo crimbo...

Christmas day in UB 2010 to me equals...

  • a hangover from dancing the night away on Christmas eve
  • finding an empty cheese container and pickle jar from a 3am hot house binge
  • also finding a car bumper in my lounge room
  • the best orange juice I have ever tasted (imported of course!!)
  • present swapping with my mongo family
  • an awesome lunch with the AYAD crew
  • party games including musical chairs and limbo
  • champagne and red wine 
  • ice skating without skates
  • Karina being inappropriately touched by Santa
  • a drunken skype date with my family back home & to Tonga
  • and finally a movie marathon sleep over in a jam packed lounge room
Christmas morning

Liz and I power through our shady heads

my aggressive technique failed me...first one out

Em the limbo champ

the crew improvising without skates 

Tanya and I - Sukhbaatar square

bad santa

how many girls does it take to open a bottle of red??

No comments:

Post a Comment