Monday, December 20, 2010

The people you meet...

little preppies sing-a-long


Rolf showing the kids photos of them
from a few years back

Today I had the privilege of showing Rolf around Lotus.  Rolf is a German business man who lives in Switzerland and who had just been in Africa and was about to catch the train from UB all the way back to Europe.  What a mouthful huh!  He is a really awesome guy who has started his own organisation that funds projects for charities all around the world.  He has made donations to Lotus in the past and hopefully after this visit many more into the future.


 The two on the eclipse are twinnies
love my lunch dates

just chilling 
Baisa and I

lunch time lads


little superstars

deel time
little tear abouts

love my job!

The last few days for me have really been a reminder that there are so many amazing people in my life who do outstanding things for others.  That may sound corny but its energising to be around individuals who want to make a positive impact on the world.  I'm not just talking about UB either...

To those friends back home and abroad who have rallied together to get the word out about Tuptim it is honestly breath taking.  It warms my heart at the response has taken place.  Fund raising is going well and there have been strong rumors that Dana White (UFC) is going to make a large donation that will cover the rest of the costs.  This is yet to be confirmed but I will keep you posted either way.

Much Love,

Erin x


No comments:

Post a Comment