Thursday, December 16, 2010

Please read this...

I am not one to ask for donations for different charities or organisations but when it's something close to my heart as this I just have to put it out there...



Rattanachai (Nai) is one of my trainers from Tiger Muay Thai and I can honestly say he is one of the most gentle and kind-hearted people I know.  Nai and his lovely wife Nit have a beautiful baby girl Tup tim who has a liver condition and they need to raise money for a parental transplant.  If this does not happen in the next four weeks the doctors say she will die.  I know there are many children out there needing help but all I can do is ask that you think about donating some money...it will honestly make a difference and be directly helping this family who have always been so generous and loving to me.      



Children should not have to die because medical bills are too expensive.  Think about all the money that we waste over Christmas and New Years on meaningless things...it wont take much to actually help this family and save Tup tims life.  I'm asking you from the bottom of my heart to please follow this link to find out more about Tup tim and how to help:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Tuptim/175453112476515

Love Erin xx

1 comment:

  1. If 5000 people donate $10, we have raised $50K. If 500 people donate $100, we have raised $50K. And we can save her life! The number may feel overwhelming, but if we rally together it is achievable...

    ReplyDelete