Thursday, December 30, 2010

New years concert @ Lotus

Great day at Lotus.  The new years concert was held at the school and it was a day full of cute costumes, brave singers and dancers and a lot of lollies....I was even interviewed and starred on the local news.  My five minutes of fame was nothing compared to these superstars...









Dinner time I finally got some quality mash...anyone who knows me well knows that I love my potatoes.  Dinner at square bar followed by a masquerade party...got to love a random Thursday night out:





3 comments:

  1. loving big red in the leather....grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those kids? Especially the first photo with them holding microphones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I just want to squeeze them they are so freakin' cute. Petey you would have loved the rap/break dance session!

    ReplyDelete