Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I love about Mongolia...

Still basking in the glow of a very tacky valentines day I thought I would share some random things I love about Mongolia...


  • I love that I can say I've lived in the coldest capital city in the world
  • I love that hitchhiking is the only way to catch a cab
  • I love that the garbage trucks play music
  • I love Mongolian boys in deels
  • I love that it cost 4 Aussie dollars to get my hair straightened
  • I love star babies
  • I love how many Korean restaurants there are 
  • I love how lucky I am to have so many amazing people around me 
  • I love that a bus ticket cost thirty cents
  • I love Mongolian tofu
  • I love how much animal print is worn here
  • I love Mongolian wrestlers outfits
  • I love vintage shopping at Narantuul
  • I love country side road trips
  • I love that its okay to wear a dead fox on my head

No comments:

Post a Comment