Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My prediction for JJJ's Hottest 100...



Prediction for the number 1 spot tomorrow...Angus and Julia Stone - big jet plane.

Today was spent with some gorgeous cherubs at the Kindergarten No 10 with Liz, Vicky and Sam (vols at Lotus).  I will be spending Tuesday arvo's there each week to work with the Mongolian Social worker that is based there. She is passionate, energetic and creative within the field of disability in Ulaanbaatar but is unfortunately trying to work within a system that has no supports at all for what she is trying to achieve for these special little people.  I think this will be an interesting little collaboration and one that may need the help and expertise of those I worked with at CARA back home!  Keep an eye on your inboxes girls!

Also got to skype with two very special friends, Mich and Loz.  I love you girls...more than you know.  Thank goodness for the internet is all I can say as our gossip sessions can still exist no matter the distance...and boy did I have some stories to share.  Wish you were both here to cause trouble with me.

Happy Australia day for tomorrow friends...although I wont be there I will be listening to hottest 100 through my lap top and pretending that the warmth from the central heating in my apartment is actually the warmth from an Aussie sun streaming through.  One thing I will be happy to avoid this Australia day is anybody wearing the Aussie flag as a cape and shirtless bogans showing off their southern cross tattoos.  

Final shout out...Props go to Nick for discovering that our 2 lounge chairs and couch are actually fold outs!  Hello movie nights, sleep overs any type of group sitting necessities.  




       

1 comment:

  1. Was paying $3.75 at sportingbet. You should have been on it!!

    ReplyDelete