Wednesday, May 4, 2011

snow storms and translations

Yesterday it was 16 degrees and I was wearing a short sleeve dress skipping down the street and today I wake up to a red wine headache (thanks Tom) and the sound of pouring rain.  I've really missed rain...but when you know you have to head outside to work it is less appealing.

Today was a great day at work though as I got to use my wonderful translator Oyuna.  It was awesome and I felt so happy to finally get to sit down with some of the staff and work through some of the challenges they face.  Two hours flew past without us even realising it...it was a great session and one of those special days where you know your not wasting your time here.

Meanwhile mother nature outside had moved on from the buckets of rain to buckets of snow...this is spring right???




No comments:

Post a Comment